Book Online or Call
Reserve now to guarantee yourself the best private chauffeur ride in UtahYou're Invited to Join Our Discerning Clientele
he most convenient method of getting quotes and scheduling your reservation is online.
To book a Reservation after getting a quote online, follow the steps and make note of the following:.
- Select "From Airport," "To Airport," or "Hourly/As Directed" for the Service Type.
- If you enter addresses or zip codes or distinct place names, then your fare quote should be exact before gratuity. If you enter the name of cities or broader areas, then any quote will be an estimate.
- On Hourly as Directed rides, remember to dd 30 minutes each for Garage-to-Pickup and Drop-off-to-Garage in order to get an accurate estimate.
- Designate # of Passengers. in order to be shown the vehicles that support that number of passengers. We charge by the ride, not by the number of passengers..
- When entering places, you can enter airport codes (e.g. SLC for Salt Lake City, PVU for Provo, etc.), place names (e.g. Marriott Downtown or Montage Deer Valley), or addresses. Wait for the drop-down to appear and then select the appropriate place or address.
- You will get quotes by vehicle type before you need to enter your credit card information and confirm booking. Please note that fares quoted do not include gratuity.
- After you've finished filling in the form and have submitted your reservation, we will review your request and assign a vehicle and driver. You will get initial confirmations that we have received your request and are working on assigning a vehicle and driver. You will receive a final confirmation email once we have scheduled your service. In the unlikely event that we are unable to honor your request, we will call or e-mail you and suggest alternatives.
- We look forward to serving you!