Fair To Our Clients; Fair to Our Chauffeurs.
We offer Fair Fares™
This means that:
- Our fares are fair to you. You only pay for the value you receive - no hidden charges, unused services, and mandatory gratuities like you get with all-in fares. Our competitive rates and fares are generally lower than Uber's Black Car or SUV rates even though we offer better vehicles and superior drivers. Our fares are generally in the sweet spot for the highest value (considering the quality of the service, vehicles, drivers, and rides) compared to local competition.
- Our fares are fair for our drivers. You get proven, experienced, reliable drivers. The best drivers in Utah prefer driving for us because they know they'll never have to face a conflict of interest between what's best for you and what's best for them.
- We start with base fares that are low, based on off-season rates.
- We add fees and surcharges only for what you need and we provide.
- 4am pickup? When you need a driver to arrange their sleep schedule around your travel schedule, we add a Wee Hours surcharge.
- Peak Season / Sundance / Holiday reliability? When you're competing with hundreds of other travelers for the best vehicles and the best drivers, we can provide you the most experienced and reliable certified chauffeurs in Utah because they know they'll get compensated fairly based on the Peak Season, Sundance, and Holiday surcharges.
- Meet & Greet or Child Seats? No-sweat. Our drivers love providing the extra service because they get 100% of that portion of your fare. Gratuity? Our drivers get 100% of all gratuities on the ride, and are thus motivated to provide top-notch service.
Even though our fares may be comparable, the Utah Private Car Experience™ is incomparable, with these distinguishing features:
- Safety and reliability. We'll never compromise when it comes to your safety and trust.
- World-class chauffeurs who are knowledgeable, helpful, experienced, and responsive. We find the best of the best and provide them with guidance and education. Only the most experienced, reliable drivers are qualified to drive for Utah Private Car.
- No mandatory gratuities. Tip adequately in cash and we won't charge your card for the gratuity. If carrying cash isn't your thing, no worries. We'll charge your card the standard 20% automatically after any ride with no cash tip unless you let us know of a defect in service so we can improve our service. No hassle for you; no worries for your chauffeur.
- High-value rides with the standard amenities and optional luxury amenities. Other limo service providers call a Chevy Suburban a "luxury SUV." We call it a Full-size SUV. When you book with us, a Luxury SUV is a Cadillac Escalade ESV Platinum, a Lincoln Navigator L Reserve, or a Tesla Model X (depending on your space and seating requirements).
- We allow enough time between rides to accommodate stops if you request. All charges for unscheduled changes you make are reasonable, e.g. $25 per stop and a 15 minute grace period before wait time charges apply.
- No unpredictable surge pricing We offer fares and scheduling you can count on in advance.
- State-of-the-art software that easily facilitates flight-tracking, communications via texts and e-mail, and confirmations, receipts, and accurate billing.
To get a quote for a ride to or from SLC Airport or Hourly as Directed (also for Point-to-Point rides) just enter the information below and click on the Next Step button. The rates for the different vehicle types will be shown.
Please note that we price Point-to-Point rides based on the industry standard "Garage Out to Garage In," where the chargeable time is to the minute based on from the time your vehicle and driver leave the nearest garage to your pick-up location, which is never further than the nearest airport (SLC, Provo, or Heber City), and arrives back at that same garage after drop-off. We use Google Maps to calculate the fare estimates and actual time to pickup from garage and from drop-off to garage. The time from pick-up to drop-off is tracked to the minute by our software and charged accordingly so you only pay for the time you need after the ride minimum (which is seasonal) is met.